100% Peace of Mind Money Back Guarantee
Our policies are really very simple. At August Vintage Inc. your total satisfaction and complete peace of mind in your purchase is our #1 priority. Buying direct from August Vintage Inc. is pretty straight forward. On all our diamonds and moissanites you have a full 2 week refund on your purchase (less shipping), no questions asked. Should you choose to purchase through an authorized August Vintage distributor their return policies would apply.
If you are purchasing direct via the August Vintage Inc. website you'll have 14 days to examine your diamond or moissanite to ensure it lives up to your expectations. Returns are hassle free and prompt.
If you choose to purchase via a store, vendor or distributor the policies set by that company will apply. We are flexible and want our clients to choose what suits them best.
Instances in which a refund policy with August Vintage Inc. does not apply are the following.
- Custom made settings.
- Custom cut diamonds or gems.
- If you are having a setting made that takes longer than your refund period. Ie. If you are having a setting made that exceeds 2 weeks we will gladly hold your diamond or gem with us until it is completed but if that setting takes longer than your refund period, there is no refund after the due time that you placed your order for the diamond/gem. If you have any doubt about the diamond/gem you're considering we could ship the diamond/gem to you before making a setting to ensure your happiness with your decision with the diamond/gem.
- Diamonds from the search engines. While many of the diamonds located and purchased via our search engines cover our 2 week refund period there are a number of diamonds featured from Indian manufacturers which are "final sale" and they do not accept returns nor are we able to ship diamonds back to them if they have no office in the United States. If you already placed an order no worries as we can find out before we pay them and finalize the transaction but if you are considering a diamond on our search engine and want to know that particular companies return period, simply ask and we'll find out.
- From time to time companies do make typographical errors. We are not liable for their typos and will of course let you know if that occurred in your transaction if you checked out with such.
- Insurance replacement. If you are using August Vintage Inc. for insurance replacement, legally the Insurance Company becomes the client while you are their client. Once you've signed legal contracts with your insurance company like "Confirmed Completion" forms the sale is consummated/completed upon your submission of that signed document which is legally binding and there are no refunds to Insurance companies. Their legal contracts can not be undone.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
- All packages are shipped via FedEx with signature required and are fully insured while in transit. If you are not available at the time of delivery, FedEx will not leave your package at your door and will reattempt delivery for the following 3 days.
- We can ship to a authorize FedEx Office Print Office Ship Center holding center to accommodate your schedule if requested. FedEx will hold the package up to five business days after receiving and please note that photo ID is required for pickup.
- FedEx does not deliver to P.O. (Post Office) Or PO/APO/FPO or Walgreens/Office Depot/ Or any kind of lockers.
- Due to the high value of our packages, we will not ship out orders until we confirm the shipping details and address with the customer. Expect a follow up email from firstname.lastname@example.org after your order is placed and before we ship to you to coordinate the most convenient time for you to receive your package.
- If you are returning an item to us, you are responsible for the return shipping. If however you'd like our assistance in getting your item(s) back to us with a pre-paid FedEx insured shipping label we are happy to accommodate you. We'll give you our shipping rates and provide the label once you pay for that via www.paypal.me/jonathanweingarten
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE US.
- Customers living outside the United States will be responsible for any VAT, duties, taxes or other surcharges charged by their home country. Please make sure you are aware of this issue and make the necessary inquires to confirm taxes and duties with local authorities prior to placing an order with us.
- Recipients of orders shipped outside of the United States will be responsible for any and all costs associated with import taxes, customs duties, or fees levied by the destination country.
- We will provide an AUSFTA form filled out for our Australian customers and NAFTA form for our Canadian customers as needed.
- Orders shipped outside the United States will be charged an international shipping fee of $150.00 to insure an ensure your package is full insured in transit to your destination country.
- All International orders will be shipped via Federal Express and are fully insured.
- Packages can take 1-7 business days for them to reach your country. Sometimes there are delays at customs if they lose the paperwork or the customer is not willing to pay their duties/taxes. These cases are rare but once the package is out of our hands it's up to you to simply follow the laws of your home country.